INTL FCStone Markets, LLC (IFM) enables qualified customers to view OTC structured product indications and request quotes in the over-the-counter commodities markets – 24 hours, 7 days a week – via its structured product online calculator (SPOC). This tool provides producers and consumers alike with access to indicative pricing for the firm’s entire structured products portfolio, and includes features and benefits such as:
- Real-time pricing on IFM’s structured products from producer, consumer and combined perspectives.
- Algorithm-generated simulations demonstrate how a product might behave under bearish, neutral and bullish market scenarios.
- Indications on extensive product inventory, including daily and weekly structures.
- Ability to explore how non-standard contract dates and future changes in commodity prices may affect OTC pricing.
- Access from any device to a wide selection of IFM structured products.
- Ability to select automated delivery of product price indications -- daily or weekly.
- View real-time product levels on top of historical prices for nearly every commodity market.
- Automatic alerts when market prices reach selected levels.
- Direct access to IFM market makers.
- Education on IFM’s structured products via detailed data, charts, graphs and other tools.
- Mid-Market Mark for structured products, bringing transparency to the forefront.
- Storage of customer pricing histories for reference against future hedging activities.
- Intuitive mobile experience provides easy access and high functionality
*Indication only, not tradeable
Designed to deliver unparalleled transparency and educational support, SPOC provides highly customized solutions that break down risk levels and chart desired outcomes. In this manner, SPOC is yet another way that IFM can help clients develop and implement hedging strategies that align as closely as possible with their unique risk exposures and strategic goals.
Trading over-the-counter and exchange-traded derivatives is not suitable for all investors and involves substantial risk. INTL FCStone Markets, LLC (“IFM”), a subsidiary of INTL FCStone Inc., is a member of the National Futures Association and provisionally registered with the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”) as a swap dealer. IFM’s products are designed only for individuals or firms who qualify under CFTC rules as an ‘Eligible Contract Participant’ (“ECP”) and who have been accepted as customers of IFM. Any recipient of this material who wishes to express an interest in trading with IFM must first prequalify as an ECP, independently determine that derivatives are suitable for them and be accepted as a customer of IFM. Trading over-the-counter (“OTC”) products or “swaps” involves substantial risk of loss. This is not an offer to buy or sell any derivative. This material does not constitute investment research and does not take into account the particular investment objectives, financial situations, or needs of individual clients or recipients of this material. You are directed to seek independent investment and tax advice in connection with derivatives trading.
Please click here for our full disclaimer.