Our worldwide metals teams enable our clients to execute and clear trades via voice or through electronic systems. We are members of or have access to 36 exchanges globally (including LME, CME and ICE) with specialized IT support in Hong Kong, London, and Chicago. We support a number of platforms and third-party vendors and have front-office staff to support not only metals futures, but also agricultural, energy, currency, and financial futures execution and clearing. We support both commercial hedgers and institutional traders - including CTAs, funds, asset managers, and FCMs, as well as arbitrage, and other speculative traders.
Platform service highlights include:
- DMA/API support, POPs/local servers, low latency, and connectivity/conformance testing
- INTL FCStone market risk monitoring system, Global Risk, a highly functional trading and risk management platform focused in monitoring your electronic trading positions
- In-house expertise to meet the needs of platform users
- Co-location global service to provide maximum support and stability
- Bespoke teams to meet individual client customized needs on reporting interfaces and other data services
- INTL FCStone provides their customers with a 24-hour trading support coverage via its Chicago/London/Hong Kong desks