Is the current bout of inflation a) going global and b) purely transitory? Join StoneX on Thursday, 15th July for an hour-long webinar that will address this uncertainty. The Metals and Inflation: Friends or Foes? webinar will cover the prospects and changing dynamics for the Non-Ferrous and Precious Metals markets. There will be two sessions offered at different times to suit multiple time zones.
Topics will include:
- Analysis of the fundamentals of the major Metals markets.
- The economic environment over the next six to twelve months, with a brief look at the longer term.
- COVID-19: supply bottlenecks vs. pent-up demand.
- Insight into economic and financial developments.
- The impact on the different Metals markets — and those markets’ contribution to the situation.