IDFA's Dairy Forum 2021 will be held virtually January 25-28. Participating: Robert Chesler & Nate Donnay.Learn More
We are in unprecedented times and conditions are changing rapidly. In these times of uncertainty, StoneX’s unique insight can help bring clarity to market conditions and help improve your decision-making process. Join us on 1st February 2021 at 2:00 p.m. (GMT) for a European Dairy Market Outlook Webinar.
This virtual event will review the latest fundamentals impacting the Global Dairy Markets, including:
- Demand factors and the impact of Covid-19
- Brexit and the implications for EU dairy trade
- US food aid programs and possible impact on global markets
- EU supply review and forecasts
- Market focus on Germany and France
StoneX Financial Inc. is hosting a series of five educational virtual events in February and March to provide a solid foundation for risk management alternatives for purchasing ingredients, inputs and packaging. Learn how to manage your market risk exposure through the use of cash, futures, options and OTC markets. Market analysts will provide the latest update on the ingredient and commodity markets, as well as the latest market technology.
Learn how to manage and take advantage of market volatility, as it is both a risk and an opportunity, that even the most seasoned ingredient buyer faces on a regular basis.
Webinar Dates & Topics:
- February 2 - FUTURES ROLE IN PRICE RISK MANAGEMENT
- Ingredient discussions for Coffee, Cocoa & Sugar
- February 9 – CASH, FUTURES, BASIS & HEDGING
- Ingredient discussions for Flour & Edible Oils
- February 16 – COMMODITY OPTIONS
- Ingredient discussions for dairy products, including Milk, Cheese & Butter
- February 23 – OVER THE COUNTER (OTC) MARKETS & PRODUCTS
- Ingredient discussions for Meats
- March 2 – RISK MANAGEMENT MISCONCEPTIONS, INPUTS & SUMMARY
- Input discussions for Interest Rates, Currencies, Energy & Packaging
Each webinar will be held from 1:00-3:00 p.m. CST.Learn More