Join us for a virtual outlook event for the EU and Black Sea wheat markets for the second half of the 2020/21 season. This program will provide an overview of the events from the first half of the season including weather, fundamental developments, supply and demand, and competition among exporters and development of the 2021/22 crop.
Gain insightful analysis into the risks and rewards for major global players in the market with a multi-scenario based on current influencing fundamental and macroeconomic factors at this valuable virtual outlook event.
- Wheat-Corn market links and their influence on the state of EU and Black Sea wheat supply and demand in the second half of the 2020/21 season.
- Overview of events currently influencing the wheat markets and potential implications for Q1.
- State of the 2021/22 crops and an outlook of weather for Q1.
- State of competition for EU and Black Sea wheat.
- Potential winners and losers.
Speaker: Will Rutherford-RobertsLearn More
International Production & Processing Expo's Marketplace Week will be held virtually January 25-29. StoneX Financial Inc. - FCM Division will be an exhibitor at the event and StoneX Markets LLC's video "Structured Product Online Calculator, Options Calculator & Strategy Option Solver" will be included in IPPE's Innovation Station / New Product Showcase.Learn More
StoneX Financial Inc. is hosting a series of five educational virtual events in February and March to provide a solid foundation for risk management alternatives for purchasing ingredients, inputs and packaging. Learn how to manage your market risk exposure through the use of cash, futures, options and OTC markets. Market analysts will provide the latest update on the ingredient and commodity markets, as well as the latest market technology.
Learn how to manage and take advantage of market volatility, as it is both a risk and an opportunity, that even the most seasoned ingredient buyer faces on a regular basis.
Webinar Dates & Topics:
- February 2 - FUTURES ROLE IN PRICE RISK MANAGEMENT
- Ingredient discussions for Coffee, Cocoa & Sugar
- February 9 – CASH, FUTURES, BASIS & HEDGING
- Ingredient discussions for Flour & Edible Oils
- February 16 – COMMODITY OPTIONS
- Ingredient discussions for dairy products, including Milk, Cheese & Butter
- February 23 – OVER THE COUNTER (OTC) MARKETS & PRODUCTS
- Ingredient discussions for Meats
- March 2 – RISK MANAGEMENT MISCONCEPTIONS, INPUTS & SUMMARY
- Input discussions for Interest Rates, Currencies, Energy & Packaging
Each webinar will be held from 1:00-3:00 p.m. CST.Learn More
Grain & Feed Association of Illinois' Annual Convention will be held virtually on February 10. StoneX Financial Inc. - FCM Division is proud to be a sponsor of the event. Participating: Mike Wanninger, JP Jones & Jeff Carpenter.Learn More