Join us for a virtual event to provide a quarterly update on the Chinese swine industry and its impact on US hog and pork pricing and production, as well as the health of the industry. Because you face important decision-making amid extreme market volatility, it’s important to gain a solid understanding of the factors impacting the markets. To help with this, the speakers will focus on:
- The completion and deliveries of the first live hog contract expiration on the Dalian Commodity Exchange.
- For over 20 years, Big Dutchman has been located in China, supplying equipment and technology to the pig and poultry industries. Through this Chinese perspective, Edison Liu will provide commentary on the ever-evolving pig production industry in China and where the industry is at in its evolution.
- A quick update and outlook on U.S. hog and pork production.
Join us for a half-day, virtual Risk Management Workshop to provide strategies and applications using proven risk-management concepts including futures, basis, swaps and options to help you manage the uncertainty in the market while protecting your profit margins. The program will cover the following topics:
- The importance of price-risk management
- An overview of basis
- An introduction to hedging using practical examples
- A U.S. livestock case study
- The Australian Feeder Cattle Index
Event Start Time: 21st October, 08:30 a.m. AEDT (Sydney) | 20th October, 10 p.m. BST (UK) / 4 p.m. CDT (Chicago)
Speakers: Nick Orssich, Richard Jelinek, Adam Stout
The South Texas Farm & Ranch Show is a non-profit, volunteer managed event organized by South Texas Farm & Ranch Show Committee and Texas A&M Agrilife Extension – Victoria County. The show offers the opportunity to communicate industry advances to farmers, ranchers, agribusiness, and the general public from exhibitors. The event will be held in Victoria, TX on October 27-28, 2021. StoneX Financial Inc. - Daniels Trading Division will be exhibiting at the show.
The Amarillo Farm & Ranch Show will be held in Amarillo, TX from November 30, 2021 to December 2, 2021. The event provides farmers and ranchers a place to network, learn and grow. We strive to bring together the best in agribusiness from across the Texas panhandle, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Kansas. StoneX Financial Inc. - Daniels Trading Division will be exhibiting at the show. Participating: Donna Hughes and John Payne.
Since it was launched in 2014, the DRV forum has established itself as a successful industry get-together with members representing more than a third of the total market in the feed, livestock and meat sectors. In several panel discussions, representatives from politics, business, associations and practice have their say and shed light on the topics of the future in a variety of ways.
Sponsoring: Frankfurt Dairy Team, StoneX Financial Europe S.A.
Speaking: Florian Hildebrand
Global Markets Outlook brings together experts and thought leaders from around the world to offer global perspectives for more financial and commodity markets than any other conference. Delivered over two days, attendees will hear detailed market forecasts, insight on the latest technology, and macro-economic outlooks to help get a clear picture of the factors impacting their bottom line.
The conference is divided into four tracks with focused programming specific to each area. Tracks include:
- Global Agriculture Outlook
- Dairy Outlook
- Correspondent Clearing Outlook
- SA Stone Wealth Management Outlook