Helping clients transition to a low-carbon future
In order to meet environmental, social, and governance (ESG) commitments, many institutional and commercial clients have been seeking ways to decarbonize their portfolios. However, many businesses feel ill-equipped to meet the challenge. This is where StoneX Carbon Solutions steps in: we help businesses transition toward a low-carbon economy successfully and sustainably.
Since the development of the exchange-traded carbon marketplace, StoneX has helped institutional investors use carbon-cutting investments as a cost-effective way to meet ESG commitments and mitigate risk. These socially responsible investments may yield returns uncorrelated to traditional capital markets, too.
Why use StoneX for carbon-reducing investments?
- We hold memberships and facilitate customer clearing on all the major carbon and renewable energy exchanges
- We provide access and facilitate physical delivery of carbon credits and emission allowances at major carbon registries in the US and Europe
- We’ve guided multiple clients through the process of taking and making delivery of physical carbon credits and emissions allowances
As efforts to reduce carbon emissions and mitigate climate change accelerate globally, businesses will need to access new markets and develop strategies to excel amid the rapidly evolving expectations of customers and regulators alike. That’s why StoneX offers a full suite of carbon solutions that can help you:
- Navigate emerging carbon markets
- Manage your carbon risks & opportunities
- Develop your carbon management / decarbonization strategies
- Monetize the benefits of decarbonization / client mitigation
To learn how we could help you decarbonize your portfolio and help you meet environmental, social, and governance (ESG) commitments, please reach out to our Carbon Solutions Team today.