The StoneX group of companies delivers personalized services to banks and brokers who desire access to deep pools of liquidity and efficient global market access. As a highly regarded execution partner and credit counterparty, clients gain access to the global marketplace. We take a custom-tailored approach to the relationship with our bank and broker dealer customers, enabling us to provide a highly specialized dealing solution to our clients that meet all FX requirements.
|Prime Services – Access to Interbank rates
- With over a Billion USD$ in interbank credit lines, StoneX is one of the largest and most acclaimed interbank execution houses in the market.
- Winners of P&L Magazine's Award for the Best Non-Bank FX Prime Brokerage 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018
- Winner of Forex Magnate’s Best FX Liquidity Provider 2012
- White Label Solutions
- Facilities Management
- Front - Middle - Back office solutions
- Statement Generation
- Bridge Connectivity
- EFX Access to the well-known market outlets
- The StoneX Back Office is managed 24 hours globally.
- Trade data is received from all platforms in order to monitor P&L, position and risk for proper account management.
- Our client services and trade desk team has experience dealing with client issues on a 24 hour/6 days per week basis. We can confirm positions, P&L, and provide help and insights with various types of ad-hoc requests.
- Utilizing Specialized tools our back office can accommodate the most complex operational structures including Master and Sub Account risk, position management and reporting.
To learn more about how our full array of services can help organizations like yours achieve your goals in the FX markets, or to request a fee schedule, you can click here.
230 South LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60604
Tel: +1 (312) 780-6951
New York, NY
155 East 44th Street
New York, NY 10017
Tel: +1 (212) 485-3563
Moor House, 1st Floor
120 London Wall
London EC2Y 5ET
Tel: +44 20 3580-6236
Trading over-the-counter and exchange-traded derivatives is not suitable for all investors and involves substantial risk. StoneX Markets, LLC (“SXM”), a subsidiary of StoneX Group Inc., is a member of the National Futures Association and provisionally registered with the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”) as a swap dealer. SXM’s products are designed only for individuals or firms who qualify under CFTC rules as an ‘Eligible Contract Participant’ (“ECP”) and who have been accepted as customers of SXM. Any recipient of this material who wishes to express an interest in trading with SXM must first prequalify as an ECP, independently determine that derivatives are suitable for them and be accepted as a customer of SXM. Trading over-the-counter (“OTC”) products or “swaps” involves substantial risk of loss. This is not an offer to buy or sell any derivative. This material does not constitute investment research and does not take into account the particular investment objectives, financial situations, or needs of individual clients or recipients of this material. You are directed to seek independent investment and tax advice in connection with derivatives trading.
Please click here for our full disclaimer.