Our proprietary FXecute global payments platform enables clients to view real-time market rates for various currencies, execute and manage orders in real-time, and view the status of their payments through an easy-to-use portal.
- Clients have access to live rates and execution capability in more than 140 currencies across 175 countries.
- FXecute offers a variety of user roles and provides clients with an electronic substitute for their internal approval process.
- All data is consolidated in the system and can be used to generate a variety of analytical reports.
- There are several built-in security features to maintain the integrity of the data in the system.
- Our platform can be integrated with most accounting software. FXecute allows companies to implement processes to simplify their international funding and provides a clear audit trail.
Request a free FXecute demo
Already a Client? Log in here
Moor House, 1st Floor
120 London Wall
London EC2Y 5ET
Tel: +44 20 3580-6000
New York, NY
155 East 44th Street
New York, NY 10017
Tel: +1 (212) 485-3549
Toll Free: +877 279-9198
One Raffles Place
#12-62 Tower 2
1 Raffles Place
Tel: +65 6309 1000
The information in this section is intended to be a description of the StoneX Global Payments services and shall not be deemed to be an offer for the sale or purchase of any financial services product transaction or advice. It is provided on an ‘as-is’ basis and no warranty, whether express or implied, is given as to its completeness or accuracy.
StoneX Global Payments is a service provided by StoneX Financial Ltd, registered in England and Wales Company Number 5616586 and authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) [FRN: 446717]). SFL provides its Global Payments services across the globe using its agents; StoneX Group Inc., in the United States and StoneX APAC Pte. Ltd., in Singapore.
StoneX Financial Ltd and StoneX APAC Pte. Ltd. are part of the StoneX group and wholly owned subsidiaries of StoneX Group Inc. StoneX Group Inc. is a public company, registered in the United States of America and regulated by the Securities Exchange Commission. It is listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange (ticker symbol "SNEX"). StoneX is the trade name of StoneX Financial Ltd.
StoneX Financial Pte Ltd (Co. Reg. No 201130598R), a subsidiary of StoneX Group Inc., holds a Capital Markets Services Licence regulated by Monetary Authority of Singapore for Dealing in Exchange-Traded Derivatives Contracts, Over-the-Counter Derivatives Contracts, and Spot Foreign Exchange Contracts for the Purposes of Leveraged Foreign Exchange Trading. INTL FCStone Pty Ltd (ABN: 2006580694) holds an Australian Financial Service License and is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (AFSL: 237755). StoneX Financial (HK) Limited (CE No.: BCQ152) is regulated by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission for Dealing in Futures Contracts. ’StoneX’ is the trade name used by StoneX Group Inc. and all its associated entities and subsidiaries.