The energy group in the FCM Division of INTL FCStone Financial Inc. helps petroleum marketers mitigate price risk exposure and protect margins in today’s volatile energy market through sound risk management strategies. Our Risk Management Consultants offer objective advice on choosing the best risk management instruments and cost-effective strategies along with rationale regarding the recommendation and the risk vs. reward profile.
The energy group’s expertise in the futures and OTC market coupled with experience in the physical cash markets provides our customers with quality service and information. From helping to negotiate physical contracts to scheduling and shipping barrels in the pipeline, the energy group can assist you with many of your supply side needs.
Some of our services include:
- Assisting marketers in developing the unique contracts to offer their customers
- Hedging bulk storage
- Hedging pipeline inventory
- Complete analysis of current and proposed supply contracts
- Negotiating throughput agreements and new supply contracts
- Assisting in spot market purchases
- Pipeline shipping and scheduling
- Position tracking, including daily mark-to-market statements and Portfolio Manager, our online hedge record program
- Assistance in the development of corporate risk management policies for petroleum products