Carbon trading solutions for a greener future
StoneX offers a full suite of carbon solutions that can help you navigate carbon markets, manage your carbon risks and opportunities, develop decarbonization strategies and monetize the benefits of climate mitigation.
Helping clients transition to a low-carbon future
In order to meet environmental, social, and governance (ESG) commitments, many institutional and commercial clients have been seeking ways to decarbonize their portfolios. However, many businesses feel ill-equipped to meet the challenge.
This is where StoneX Carbon Solutions steps in. We help businesses transition toward a low-carbon economy successfully and sustainably. Explore our products and services.
Brokerage and trading
- B2B, OTC and exchange transactions
- Access to carbon registries and custody services
- Clearing and execution
- Regulatory and compliance support
- Carbon accounting (carbon foot printing)
- Development of carbon management / neutrality strategy
- Emission-reduction project development
- - Project identification
- - Project feasibility / eligibility
- - Development
- - Registration
- - Commercialization
- Carbon-market strategy support to asset owners and buyers
- Carbon credits’ sourcing / placement strategy
- Climate-action communication support
- Project finance
- Assets’ monetization
- Access to funding
Why use StoneX for carbon management initiatives?
Since the development of the exchange-traded platforms, StoneX has helped clients manage risk in many asset classes. This is no different when it comes to carbon. StoneX helps institutional investors use climate mitigation investments as a cost-effective way to meet ESG commitments and mitigate climate risk.
- We provide access and facilitate physical delivery of carbon credits and emission allowances at major carbon registries globally.
- We hold memberships and facilitate customer clearing on all the major carbon and renewable energy exchanges.
- We’ve guided multiple clients through the process of taking and making delivery of physical carbon credits and emissions allowances.
Want to learn more?
Discover more insights
What are carbon credits?
How do carbon credits work?
What are environmental commodities?
How do I trade environmental commodities?
Let’s get connected
To learn more about how our customized financial solutions can help you stay one step ahead in the global markets, contact our team today.
Select your Location
If you're an existing customer, please direct any inquiries to your StoneX sales team.
The trading of commodities and derivatives such as futures, options, and swaps involves substantial risk of loss and may not be suitable for all investors. Advisory services as well as the trading of futures and options is available through various subsidiaries of StoneX Group Inc. including but not limited to the FCM Division of StoneX Financial Inc. Public Disclosures for the FCM Division of StoneX Financial Inc. The trading of over-the-counter products or swaps is available through subsidiary StoneX Markets LLC to individuals or firms who qualify under CFTC rules as an eligible contract participant. Please click here for the full disclaimer.