Commodity and trade financing
StoneX’s extensive experience in global supply chain logistics and operations allows us to provide clients with commodity and trade finance solutions that are tailored directly to their business needs.
StoneX: A leader and dedicated partner
Our clients include but are not limited to:
- Commodity processors
- Food and beverage manufacturers
- Livestock integrators
- Merchant traders
Four reasons to utilize a finance program with StoneX
- StoneX provides clients with global commodity and trade finance options that allow them to efficiently and effectively participate in the international supply chain.
- Our risk management teams have a deep understanding of using commodity financing as a means of risk mitigation to reduce exposure to commodity price fluctuations.
- Banks and other financial providers do not understand your business the way StoneX specialists do. We focus on developing long-term, close relationships with our clients to provide highly customized action plans.
- StoneX does not base decisions solely on bank profitability metrics; we focus on what the client’s business is, what it needs and where it wants to go, providing support through all its stages.
Want to learn more?
StoneX strategically utilizes commodity and trade finance instruments to protect clients against international trade risks such as currency fluctuations, issues of non-payment, political instability, or the creditworthiness of parties involved.
- Export credit
- Letter of credit
Contact a StoneX professional to learn more about how commodity and trade finance instruments can help your business effectively mitigate risk.
StoneX: Boots on the Ground (BOTG)
What sets StoneX apart? Discover how we draw on deep market knowledge and personal connections to deliver an unrivaled advantage to our clients.
Discover more insights
What is international trade finance?
International trade is the purchase and sale of goods and services by companies in different countries, creating an international marketplace for consumers. Importers and exporters who participate in international trade require financial assistance from banks or financial institutions to execute business transactions without facing financial inconveniences. International trade finance are instruments used to provide this financial assistance.
What are the benefits of trade finance?
Trade financing requires very little documentation, funds are available almost immediately, it helps reduce the risk associated with global trade, and it makes it easier for importers and exporters to transact business through trade.
Let’s get connected
To learn more about how our customized financial solutions can help you stay one step ahead in the global markets, contact our team today.
Select your Location
If you're an existing customer, please direct any inquiries to your StoneX sales team.
StoneX Commodity Solutions, LLC (“SXCS”), a subsidiary of StoneX Group Inc., trades in a variety of physical commodities, and oﬀers customers services to help manage the risks associated with their physical product. Trading over-the-counter and exchange-traded derivatives is not suitable for all investors and involves substantial risk. This material does not constitute investment research and does not take into account the particular investment objectives, ﬁnancial situations, or needs of individual clients or recipients of this material. You are directed to seek independent investment and tax advice in connection with derivatives trading.
© 2023 StoneX Group Inc. All Rights Reserved.