INTL FCStone has a robust back-office infrastructure that enables us to manage all of our customers’ clearing and allocation needs with a high degree of efficiency and expertise. We provide clearing services to customers located around the world trading on global futures and options exchanges.
Our global services include:
- Straight Through Processing of futures and options transactions on global exchanges
- Single currency margining of positions
- Timely and accurate reporting of transactions, open positions and end-of-day balances
- Real-time trade file feeds sent via FTP, SFTP or customer-initiated file transfer
- Accurate processing and notification of deposits and withdrawals
- Bundled commission and fee reporting or a breakout of all commissions and fees
- A single point of contact for all client-service needs
- Experienced commodity delivery assistance, financing, and sourcing of deliverable grade commodities
The Connect Portal is a web-based window to INTL FCStone daily and monthly statements, market intelligence, news, real-time activity, margin calls, data exports and historical information. The dashboard can be customized by each user through the on-line Connect App Market. All these features enable clients to easily interact with INTL FCStone.