Agriculture Market Intelligence
Access essential agriculture global supply and demand information from our analysts and trading professionals.
It is crucial to be able to get the daily pulse of the market and global price signals to guide trading and planning decisions. StoneX provides the market intelligence, news and price data you need to stay ahead in a rapidly changing market.
StoneX Essential Bundle
The StoneX Essential Bundle includes all content from US Ag Analyst PLUS:
- Regional grains content from the Black Sea, Chicago, Kansas City and Minneapolis
- Special Asia and U.S. grains market report from Bevan Everett
- Turner’s Take: articles, videos, and podcasts on the grains and oilseeds market
- Dairy content from trading teams in Ireland and Chicago
- Plastics bi-weekly reports
- Regional global payments content covering all major finance sectors
- Regional meats and livestock content from Kansas City
US Ags Analyst Insights sneak peek
Take a more in-depth look at some of the resources included with this package.
StoneX Essential Bundle insights sneak peek
Delve into more offerings included in this package.
Access a world of Market Intelligence – for free today!
Why choose an Agriculture Market Intelligence Package with StoneX?
Make our agriculture industries expertise your edge. Access to our Market Intelligence gives you actionable insights and data-- all in one easy-to-use platform.
- Stay up to date with supply and demand variables
- Access an interactive crop progress and condition dashboard
- Receive implied volatility vs price reports
- View agricultural commodity and cash market insights
...and much more
Uncover exclusive grains market reports for the Brazilian market. Available in Portuguese.
Discover more insights
Let’s get connected
To learn more about how our customized financial solutions can help you stay one step ahead in the global markets, contact our team today.
Select your Location
If you're an existing customer, please direct any inquiries to your StoneX sales team.
The trading of commodities and derivatives such as futures, options, and swaps involves substantial risk of loss and may not be suitable for all investors. Advisory services as well as the trading of futures and options is available through various subsidiaries of StoneX Group Inc. including but not limited to the FCM Division of StoneX Financial Inc. Public Disclosures for the FCM Division of StoneX Financial Inc. The trading of over-the-counter products or swaps is available through subsidiary StoneX Markets LLC to individuals or firms who qualify under CFTC rules as an eligible contract participant. Please click here for the full disclaimer.