Securities Market Intelligence
Make more informed decisions with access to the StoneX Market Intelligence Packages.
Today’s equity markets are fragmented, so market structure is quite diverse. We stay abreast of fundamental issues affecting the securities market such as interest rate policy, international foreign exchange rates, emerging market crises, and commodity price variations.
Our Global Macro Insights Plan offers a full suite of reports providing big-picture commentary and analysis of the socio-economic and political trends and dynamics that move markets globally.
Make our securities market expertise your edge. Access to our market intelligence gives you actionable insights and data through a weekly rotation of four reports a month:
Why choose a Securities Market Intelligence Package with StoneX?
As one of the most insightful and distinctive voices in the markets today, Vincent Deluard provides clear, technical and fundamental market commentary informed by history, politics and even pop culture, following these foundational analysis principles:
- Do not waste clients’ time: avoid topics that are already covered in the financial media, such as the latest economic data, earnings release, and market wrap-ups.
- Have an investment thesis, explain it clearly, and track the bad calls as well as the good ones.
- Have a logical explanation for this investment thesis, preferably using a variety of fundamentals, macro and valuation factors.
- Back this investment thesis with historical data while avoiding the over-fitting and look-ahead biases that are so common among quant analysis reports.
- Understand the cultural, historical, and social context of markets.
Access a world of Market Intelligence – for free today!
Let’s get connected
To learn more about how our customized financial solutions can help you stay one step ahead in the global markets, contact our team today.
Select your Location
If you're an existing customer, please direct any inquiries to your StoneX sales team.
The trading of commodities and derivatives such as futures, options, and swaps involves substantial risk of loss and may not be suitable for all investors. Advisory services as well as the trading of futures and options is available through various subsidiaries of StoneX Group Inc. including but not limited to the FCM Division of StoneX Financial Inc. Public Disclosures for the FCM Division of StoneX Financial Inc. The trading of over-the-counter products or swaps is available through subsidiary StoneX Markets LLC to individuals or firms who qualify under CFTC rules as an eligible contract participant. Please click here for the full disclaimer.