This event has been postponed until further notice.
Join us in Dodge City on December 15th to get an in-depth overview of futures, options and cash contracts. We’ll discuss strategies to implement these tools and examine the concepts of basis and spreads to leave you with the tools to effectively plan and execute your business strategy to realize profit margin that you may be leaving on the table.Learn More
StoneX Financial Inc. is hosting a series of five educational virtual events in February and March to provide a solid foundation for risk management alternatives for purchasing ingredients and inputs. Learn how to manage your market risk exposure through the use of cash, futures, options and OTC markets. Market analysts will provide the latest update on the ingredient and commodity markets, as well as the latest market technology.
Learn how to manage and take advantage of market volatility, as it is both a risk and an opportunity, that even the most seasoned ingredient buyer faces on a regular basis.
Webinar Dates & Topics:
- February 2 - FUTURES ROLE IN PRICE RISK MANAGEMENT
- Ingredient discussions for Coffee, Cocoa & Sugar
- February 9 – CASH, FUTURES, BASIS & HEDGING
- Ingredient discussions for Flour & Edible Oils
- February 16 – COMMODITY OPTIONS
- Ingredient discussions for dairy products, including Milk, Cheese & Butter
- February 23 – OVER THE COUNTER (OTC) MARKETS & PRODUCTS
- Ingredient discussions for Meats
- March 2 – RISK MANAGEMENT MISCONCEPTIONS, INPUTS & SUMMARY
- Input discussions for Energy & Interest Rates
Each webinar will be held from 1:00-3:00 p.m. CST.Learn More