Join us for a virtual outlook event for the EU and Black Sea wheat markets for the second half of the 2020/21 season. This program will provide an overview of the events from the first half of the season including weather, fundamental developments, supply and demand, and competition among exporters and development of the 2021/22 crop.
Gain insightful analysis into the risks and rewards for major global players in the market with a multi-scenario based on current influencing fundamental and macroeconomic factors at this valuable virtual outlook event.
- Wheat-Corn market links and their influence on the state of EU and Black Sea wheat supply and demand in the second half of the 2020/21 season.
- Overview of events currently influencing the wheat markets and potential implications for Q1.
- State of the 2021/22 crops and an outlook of weather for Q1.
- State of competition for EU and Black Sea wheat.
- Potential winners and losers.
Speaker: Will Rutherford-RobertsLearn More